Why Enroll In Piano Lessons | Adelaide, South Australia
My piano teacher, John is superb and very talented. He is very patient with his students and he cares. He specializes in piano lessons and tailors them to suit the needs of the students, which I actually consider incredible!!! You won’t regret taking lessons. I assure you =)
We are a network of Uni Students looking for piano tutor work….
We offer you 1 on 1 home private lessons for students of all ages & levels in the convenience of your own home
What People Are Saying
Piano Lessons In Adelaide
Private piano tutoring can speed up the progress in learning, make practice more enjoyable, and improve chances of gaining any real success with the instrument. Our students can choose what’s best for them, either learn side by side with a piano teacher at home, or take the lesson online, and yes we serve lessons in Adelaide.
Piano Lessons Australia In our Adelaide campus has a variety of music teachers with different styles and backgrounds which means it should not be hard to find the right match for both your skill level and your musical taste. Our music school in Adelaide is blended with piano teachers of different techniques and insights that will help accelerate your progress in a way that will not likely happen if you teach yourself. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service to each of our musicians. We tailor our students’ learning experience to their specific educational needs, delivering individualized attention.
One on one piano lesson offers strict confidence and passion to our students as our teachers aim to develop real success with the students. Our professional local piano teachers in Adelaide can help students from all age ranges: from seniors, adults, teenagers, to young children with any musical styles ranging from classical jazz to contemporary music.
Whether you are a beginner looking to get a solid foundation to build on or you are looking to take your existing skills to that next level, visit here and get a quote. Our piano teachers are willing to visit you anywhere in Adelaide and do side by side to equip you to unleash your potentials.
The Benefits Of Learning Piano
Whether you’ve grown up in a musical family, or a family that dreams of watching you play piano in the Sydney Conservatorium, or even just claim the slightest musicality of anyone you know, playing musical instruments, especially piano, has relentless benefits. Furthermore, studies show that starting piano learning is never really too late – the mental and physical benefits apply to all ages.
“There’s evidence that early exposure to piano practice enhances the processing of sounds that extend not only from music but also into language,” says John Gabrieli
Musically inclined kids with lessons perform best on reading comprehension, differentiating background noise from speech, and rapid auditory processing than non-musicians on average. Professional music lessons may offer a good and lasting impact on the brain, building further neural connections in childhood that may last a lifetime and helps compensate for cognitive declines later in life.
Piano lessons links to improved memory, social, mathematics, reading, creative, and comprehension skills. To simplify, piano lessons links to multiple brain functions, physical coordination, and increased creativity.
For some, learning to play piano might be a big challenge, they may think its complicated, but starting it the right way, from the way you sit to the way you drop your fingers and add a bit of help from a professional tutor should make things fun and easier. The process of acquiring this new skill helps in turn with school activities, art, sports, and daily routines. Understanding the music theory and learning the discipline in the process very well adds appreciation to music and richness to life.
Fun Facts About Learning Piano
Did you know that a pianist is also an athlete? Musicians use a lot of small muscles that makes them an athlete of their type. Athletes usually warm up before doing any physical activities such as jogging. They do stretching to keep those ligaments and tendons flexible to prevent any type of injury. This allows their body to adjust as activities demand it. It is typically the same when doing piano lessons or any other instrument. Warming up before starting to play will enable the musician to play better, avoid straining of the hands and wrists, and gives you that utter feeling of being connected before that hard work of practicing.
Those many hours spent practicing specific types of motor control and coordination (when each finger on each hand is playing and doing something different), along with the music-reading lessons and listening skills, are all factors contributing to the brain boost that shows up later in life.
Our love for music supports the heart and core of everything we do. Our team in Piano Lessons Adelaide at Piano Lessons Australia fully recognizes the multi-layered benefits of learning a musical instrument, especially the piano. We offer lessons to suit all levels of Piano. Here’s a list of outlined cognitive benefits supported by groundbreaking researches in having piano lessons:
- The ability to process sound signals usually depreciates through time. However, a recent study conveys that those who continually play music have helped in reversing the decline in brain processing, memory, and inner ear hearing loss.
- There is a study conducted that musical training in specific increments towards greater difficulty boosted second grader’s math skills significantly better than their peers.
- The “Mozart effect” having piano lessons showed early language development and spatial-temporal intelligence for preschoolers.
- As mentioned above, it improves reading comprehension. Those who learn piano showed the ability to differentiate pitches, memorization exercises improve comprehension skills and good reading performance.
- When playing jazz music, brain activity strives to improvise to create unique sounds and different styles. This enhances creativity with passion.
- Good time management is essential as with any responsibility or hobby. The balance between your daily life routine and practice requires time organization as it becomes challenging to one’s ability. This in turn develops into life long skills that may assist in pressing time matters.
- Did you know that while playing music, scientists discovered that the discipline of playing music is equivalent to a full-body brain workout. It strengthens many areas of the brain and improves the ability to concentrate, to be able to focus, and apply knowledge. So playing the piano shouldn’t be a surprising factor in triggering the increase in patience, discipline, and concentration which could also be applied to daily life.
- Cortical mapping increases finger speeds, which in turn challenges the brain motor movement and strengthens coordination. Children and adults who have reduced motor skills may improve when having piano lessons as it increases neural activities, strengthens hand muscles, and improves eye coordination.
- Learning the piano and improving the rhythm with the help of a dedicated piano teacher – has shown positive effects on reading skills in children. Children who practice different levels and areas of music involve training in increasingly complex rhythm, tonal, and practical skills which enhances their cognitive performance in reading skills.
- A study was conducted that children who undergo piano lessons for three years may result to have higher self-esteem and higher school music achievement tests. Learning the piano and mastering it is very rewarding and boosts one’s confidence.
- Playing the piano encourages cultural diversity and open-mindedness. Learning to play the piano is a way to expand and explore different cultural sounds, styles, and types of music. This will broaden one’s skill as they explore different themes.
- A study was conducted and have found that piano practice, regardless of age, can serve as a holistic and natural treatment for mood disorders and depression.
- This digital age draws everyone to electronics and too much screen time. Too much screen time often leads to brain atrophy and impaired cognitive function. Learning piano lessons in turn promotes health benefits for both kids and adults and naturally exercises the brain.
- Playing the piano allows kinesthetic and tactile learning. Studies say that participants who are involved in piano lessons as leisure showed better psychological and neuro improvement on the scale they were using as opposed to those involved in sports and painting.
- While many people say “they are not a musical person at all”, any human regardless of age can benefit by playing the piano. Learning piano, as supported by the studies of well-known schools across the globe, may change how someone’s brain processes information, and life long skills are honed as it is developed.
Piano Lessons Near Me
Good news! You have visited the right place! Piano Lessons Australia | Adelaide is here to guide you all the way through in finding your real success with the instrument. We conduct house to house lessons in Adelaide and many other states. Our music teachers are very passionate about what they do and love to see the growth in every student. We cater to students of different styles and levels, ranging from classical music to contemporary hits.
Our company aims to develop the love of music in our students, and we usually start with songs they are familiar with which makes it fun and easy to learn. Your piano teacher will also introduce you to the basics of music theory and will facilitate to improve your technique such as hand keyboard posture and finger speed exercises.
Piano Lessons Australia offers one on one private music lessons either through the traditional way (side by side at the convenience of your home) or online. Take advantage of our discounted online music classes and the flexibility to choose schedules and teachers on your preferred time online. Our Piano School is a team of qualified piano tutors coming from different backgrounds, experiences, and styles which means it shouldn’t be hard for you to find the right match regardless of your level – advanced, intermediate, or beginner. We have qualified teachers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, & Perth available to visit you and start your love for piano. Let’s start this journey together until we bring out the very best in you!
See what we have to offer in the city of Adelaide, visit https://pianolessons.net.au and book a lesson today!