Looking for A Beginner Piano Tutor? | Piano lessons In Perth
My piano teacher, John is superb and very talented. He is very patient with his students and he cares. He specializes in piano lessons and tailors them to suit the needs of the students, which I actually consider incredible!!! You won’t regret taking lessons. I assure you =)
We are a network of Uni Students looking for piano tutor work….
We offer you 1 on 1 home private lessons for students of all ages & levels in the convenience of your own home
What People Are Saying
Piano Lessons In Perth
If you are looking for a piano teacher in Perth please consider our home piano lessons for students of all ages & levels in the handiness of your own home.
We are professional, eager & reliable school of piano teachers who can come to your home in Perth and provide you a very affordable piano tutelage rate.
Piano Lessons Australia aims to make the most out of our student’s musical ability. It’s never too late to learn, and it’s never too early to start. We provide focused individual, one-on-one online, and home piano lessons; at piano lessons Perth.
Looking for Home Piano Tutor? | Perth, WA
At Piano Lessons Australia, we are a proud member of The Australian Society For Music Education which offers music lessons in Perth.
Private piano lessons can speed up your progress, make practice more enjoyable, and improve your chances of gaining any real success with the instrument. Our students may choose what’s best for them, either learn side by side with a piano teacher at home, or take the lesson online, and yes we may schedule a visit in most parts of Perth.
One on one music lesson brings confidence and passion to our students as our music school aims to develop real success with the students. Our professional local piano teachers in Perth can help students from all age ranges: from seniors, adults, teenagers, to young children with any musical styles ranging from classical jazz to contemporary music.
Whether you are new to piano or looking to get a solid foundation to build on or if you are looking to take your existing skills to that next level, visit here and get a quote. Get started with your dream, enrol in our school and you will surely get the worth of every penny. Our music staff are willing to visit you anywhere in Perth, and do side by side to equip you to unleash your potentials.
Why Learn Piano
Whether you’ve grown up in a musical family, or a family that dreams of watching you play piano in the Sydney Conservatorium, or even just claim the slightest musicality of anyone you know, having music education, especially the piano, has relentless benefits. Furthermore, studies show it is never too late to get the lesson and learn to play keyboard – the mental and physical benefits apply to all ages.
For children, studies have shown that musically inclined kids with lessons perform better on reading comprehension, differentiating background noise from speech, and rapid auditory processing than non-musicians on average. Keyboard lessons may have a good and lasting impact on the brain, building further neural connections in childhood that may last a lifetime and helps compensate for cognitive declines later in life.
While everyone wants to get the best for their children, it is very challenging to find the right activity they will enjoy and commit to.
Piano lessons give a variety of positive benefits on life skills, it improves discipline and commitment hand in hand – as our piano teachers happily give private lessons and makes every lesson fun and exciting environment. Music education brings enjoyment in acquiring new lessons and exercises good physical coordination and brain function suitable for any age.
Studies show that piano lessons link to improved memory, social, mathematics, reading, creative, and comprehension skills. To simplify, piano lessons link to multiple brain functions, physical coordination, and increased creativity.
Having the ability to learn to play the keyboard in classical jazz or contemporary hits helps broaden once style and background.
It also offers amusement and rewards of training on a new skill. The process of acquiring this new skill helps in turn with school activities, art, sports, and daily routines. Understanding the music theory and gaining the discipline in the process very well adds appreciation to music and richness to life.
Learn Some Fun Facts About The Keyboard
Did you know that a pianist is also an athlete? Musicians use a lot of small muscles that make them an athlete of their type. Athletes usually warm up before doing any physical activities such as jogging. They do stretching to keep those ligaments and tendons flexible to prevent any type of injury.
This allows their body to adjust as activities demand it. It is typically the same when doing piano lessons or any other instrument. Warming up before starting to play will enable the musician to play better, avoid straining of the hands and wrists, and gives you that utter feeling of being connected before that hard work of practicing.
Those many hours spent practicing specific types of motor control and coordination (when each finger on each hand is playing and doing something different), along with the music-reading lessons and listening skills, are all factors contributing to the brain boost that shows up later in life.
Our love for music supports the heart and core of everything we do. We offer training for all ages and make it as lively as fun as possible for our students. Piano Lessons Australia fully recognizes the multi-layered benefits of learning a musical instrument.
Here’s a list of outlined cognitive benefits supported by groundbreaking researches in having piano lessons:
- The ability to process sound signals usually depreciates through time. However, a recent study conveys that those who continually play music have helped in reversing the decline in brain processing, memory, and inner ear hearing loss.
- There is a study conducted that musical training in specific increments towards greater difficulty boosted second grader’s math skills significantly better than their peers.
- The “Mozart effect” having piano lessons showed early language development and spatial-temporal intelligence for preschoolers.
- As mentioned above, it improves reading comprehension. Those who learn piano showed the ability to differentiate pitches, memorization exercises improve comprehension skills and good reading performance.
- When playing jazz music, brain activity strives to improvise to create unique sounds and different styles. This enhances creativity with passion.
- Good time management is essential as with any responsibility or hobby. The balance between your daily life routine and practice requires time organization as it becomes challenging to one’s ability. This in turn develops into life long skills that may assist in pressing time matters.
- Did you know that while playing music, scientists discovered that the discipline of playing music is equivalent to a full-body brain workout. It strengthens many areas of the brain and improves the ability to concentrate, to be able to focus, and apply knowledge. So playing the piano shouldn’t be a surprising factor in triggering the increase in patience, discipline, and concentration which could also be applied to daily life.
- Cortical mapping increases finger speeds, which in turn challenges the brain motor movement and strengthens coordination. Children and adults who have reduced motor skills may improve when having piano lessons as it increases neural activities, strengthens hand muscles, and improves eye coordination.
- Learning the piano and improving the rhythm with the help of a dedicated piano teacher – has shown positive effects on reading skills in children. Children who practice different levels and areas of music involve training in increasingly complex rhythm, tonal, and practical skills which enhance their cognitive performance in reading skills.
- A study was conducted that children who undergo piano lessons for three years may result to have higher self-esteem and higher school music achievement tests. Learning the piano and mastering it is very rewarding and boosts one’s confidence.
- Playing the piano encourages cultural diversity and open-mindedness. Learning to play the piano is a way to expand and explore different cultural sounds, styles, and types of music. This will definitely broaden one’s skill as they explore different themes.
- A study was conducted and have found that piano practice, regardless of age, can serve as a holistic and natural treatment for mood disorders and depression.
- This digital age draws everyone to electronics and too much screen time. Too much screen time often leads to brain atrophy and impaired cognitive function. Having lessons, in turn, promotes health benefits for both kids and adults and naturally exercises the brain.
- Playing an instrument allows for kinesthetic and tactile learning. Studies say that participants who are involved in piano lessons as leisure showed better psychological and neuro improvement on the scale they were using as opposed to those involved in sports and painting.
- While many people say “they are not a musical person at all”, any human regardless of age can benefit by playing the piano. Learning piano, as supported by the studies of well-known schools across the globe, may change how someone’s brain processes information, and life long skills are honed as it is developed.
Piano Lessons Near Me | Perth, WA
Good news! are you looking for these tags?
#looking for piano lesson near me Perth
#piano teaching near me Perth
#learning music in school
# classical music lesson Perth
#piano tutoring Perth
#beginner piano school
#Piano Lessons Perth
You have visited the right place! Piano Lessons Australia is here to guide you all the way through in finding your real success with the instrument. Our music teachers are always very passionate about what they do and love to see the growth in every student. We cater to students of different styles and levels, ranging from classical music to contemporary hits.
Our company aims to develop the love of music in our students, and we usually start with songs they are familiar with which makes it fun and easy to learn. Your piano teacher will also introduce you to the basics of music theory and will facilitate to improve your technique such as hand keyboard posture and finger speed exercises.
Piano Lessons Australia offers one on one private home music lessons either through the traditional way (side by side at the convenience of your home) or online. Take advantage of our discounted online music classes and the flexibility to choose schedules and teachers on your preferred time online.
Our academy is a team of qualified piano tutors coming from different backgrounds, experiences, and styles which means it shouldn’t be hard for you to find the right match regardless of your level – advanced, intermediate, or beginner. We have qualified teachers in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, & Perth available to visit you and start your love for the piano. Let’s start this journey together until we bring out the very best in you!
Visit Piano Lessons Australia at https://pianolessons.net.au and best book your lessons today!