Piano Lessons Near Me Canberra, ACT
My piano teacher, John is superb and very talented. He is very patient with his students and he cares. He specializes in piano lessons and tailors them to suit the needs of the students, which I actually consider incredible!!! You won’t regret taking lessons. I assure you =)
We are a network of Uni Students looking for piano tutor work….
We offer you 1 on 1 home private lessons for students of all ages & levels in the convenience of your own home
What People Are Saying
Piano Lessons Near Me Canberra, ACT
At Piano Lessons Australia, we are a proud member of The Australian Society For Music Education which offer lessons in Canberra, ACT. Private piano lessons can speed up your progress, make practice more enjoyable, and improve your chances of gaining any real success with the instrument. Your piano music tuition should be worth it, it is a good investment. View it this way, music tuition will teach your child lots of life long skills which will later help in the decline of their cognitive ability.
The benefits will outweigh the worth of your music tuition as it will become evident after a series of practice. Our students can choose what’s best for them, either learn side by side with a piano teacher at home, or online, and yes we may schedule a visit in most parts of Canberra. It is even half the price on our trial lesson at home.
One on one piano lesson brings confidence and passion to our students as our music school aims to develop real success with the students. Our professional local piano teachers in Canberra coast ACT can help students from all age ranges: from seniors, adults, teenagers, to young children with any musical styles ranging from classical jazz to contemporary music.
Whether you are a beginner looking to get a solid tutor from ACT to build on or you are looking to take your existing skills to that next level, visit here and get a quote. Your piano tutor is willing to visit you anywhere in Canberra and do side by side to equip you to unleash your potentials.
Your Piano Tutor from Piano Lessons Near Me Canberra ACT
Having music education, especially the piano, has relentless benefits. Studies show it is never too late to learn to play piano keyboard – the mental and physical benefits apply to all ages. That’s why it would come a long way if your piano lessons are taught by a professional tutor from Piano Lessons Canberra ACT. We are a proud Creative Kids Provider and a member of The Australian Society For Music Education- which means, you are in good hands.
While everyone wants to get the best for their children, it is very challenging to find the right activity they will enjoy and commit to. Piano lessons give a variety of positive benefits on life skills, it improves discipline and commitment hand in hand – as our piano teachers happily give private lessons and makes every lesson fun and exciting environment. It doesn’t matter whether you are on your 1st year or 2nd year, we have piano lessons curriculum suited for you. Music education brings enjoyment in acquiring new lessons and exercises good physical coordination and brain function suitable for any age.
Studies have shown that musically inclined kids perform better on reading comprehension, differentiating background noise from speech, and rapid auditory processing than non-musicians on average. Piano lessons may have a good and lasting impact on the brain, building further neural connections in childhood that may last a lifetime and helps compensate for cognitive declines later in life.
With music theory knowledge, we we will learn to understand common chord progressions and the structure of pieces, which then help predict what the next measures might sound like. These theory lessons are essential in piano learning. Having the ability to learn to play the keyboard in classical jazz or contemporary hits helps broaden once style and background. It also offers amusement and rewards of training for piano lessons on a new skill.
The process of acquiring this new skill helps in turn with school activities, art, sports, and daily routines. Understanding the theory and applying the theory in piano lessons helps in gaining the discipline and very well adds appreciation to music and richness to life.
“My teacher from Piano Lessons Australia, Canberra helped me shape my music, my musicality emerged in each lesson which helped me develop my work technique and we worked on pieces I enjoy. The thing I like about my teacher is that he doesn’t make you feel bad about your mistakes; he’s really there to help you. ” – Very happy student, Canberra, ACT
Here’s Why Having Piano Lessons Are Beneficial |Piano Lessons Near Me Canberra
Your piano lessons will help – those many hours spent practicing specific types of motor control and coordination (when each finger on each hand is playing and doing something different), along with the music-reading lessons and listening skills, are all factors contributing to the brain boost that shows up later in life.
Our love for music supports the heart and core of everything we do. We offer training for all ages and make it as lively as fun as possible for our students. Piano Lessons Canberra fully recognizes the multi-layered benefits of learning a musical instrument.
- Those who continually play music have helped in reversing the decline in brain processing, memory, and inner ear hearing loss.
- The “Mozart effect” having piano lessons showed early language development and spatial-temporal intelligence for pre-schoolers.
- Children and adults who have reduced motor skills may improve when having piano lessons styles as it increases neural activities, strengthens hand muscles, and improves eye coordination.
- Learning the piano and improving the rhythm with the help of a dedicated piano teacher – has shown positive effects on reading skills in children. Children who practice different levels and areas of music involve training in increasingly complex rhythm, tonal, and practical skills which enhance their cognitive performance in reading skills.
- A study was conducted that children who undergo piano lessons for three years may result to have higher self-esteem and higher school music achievement tests. Learning the piano and mastering it is very rewarding and boosts one’s confidence.
- Playing the piano encourages cultural diversity and open-mindedness. Learning to play the piano is a way to expand and explore different cultural sounds, styles, and types of music. This will definitely broaden one’s skill as they explore different themes.
- This digital age draws everyone to electronics and too much screen time. Too much screen time often leads to brain atrophy and impaired cognitive function. Learning piano lessons in turn promotes health benefits for both kids and adults and naturally exercises the brain.
- Playing the piano allows kinesthetic and tactile learning. Studies say that participants who are involved in piano lessons as leisure showed better psychological and neuro improvement on the scale they were using as opposed to those involved in sports and painting.
- While many people say “they are not a musical person at all”, any human regardless of age can benefit by playing the piano. Learning piano, as supported by the studies of well-known schools across the globe, may change how someone’s brain processes information, and life long skills are honed as it is developed.
#guitar music teacher, #classical lesson music teacher, # classical music lessons, #piano and guitar,
#Kids beginner piano and guitar, #music classes Canberra, # Lessons Piano, # Online piano Lessons Canberra ACT
#Canberra piano Are you looking for these tags? | Piano Lessons Near Me Canberra
You have visited the right place! Piano Lessons Australia, Canberra is here to guide you all the way through in finding your real success with the instrument. Our music teachers are very passionate about what they do and love to see the growth in every student. We cater to students of different styles and levels, ranging from classical music to contemporary hits.
Our company aims to develop the love of music in our students, and we usually start with songs they are familiar with which makes it fun and easy to learn. Your piano teacher will also introduce you to the basics of music theory and will facilitate to improve your technique such as hand keyboard posture and finger speed exercises.
Piano Lessons Australia offers one on one private music lessons either through the traditional way (side by side at the convenience of your home) or online piano and guitar. Don’t let your free time go to waste. View our website today to take advantage of our discounted online music tutor classes and the flexibility to choose schedules and teachers on your preferred time online.
Your tuition should be a good investment. Our academy is a team of qualified piano tutors coming from different backgrounds, experiences, and styles which means it shouldn’t be hard for you to find the right match regardless of your level – advanced, intermediate, or beginner. We have qualified teachers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, & Perth available to visit you and start your love for the piano. Let’s start this journey together until we bring out the very best in you!