Studio Policy 2020
Please note: In booking any lesson with Piano Lessons Australia, you are agreeing to this policy.
- Lessons are booked on a weekly schedule throughout the school term, your lesson will be scheduled for the same time each week.
- Lessons are available during the school holidays and attendance is encouraged but optional.
- Lessons do not run on Public Holidays.
Lessons for the 2020 School Year are will be running through the following dates:
|Term 1:||28th January – 9th April|
|Term 2:||27th April – 3rd July|
|Term 3:||20th July – 25th September|
|Term 4:||12th October – 18th December|
- You will be sent an invoice to confirm your trial lesson. The invoice should be settled no later than the day of your scheduled trial.
- Invoices are to be paid by Direct Bank Debit or Credit Card. All credit card payments incur a 2% transaction fee.
- There is no obligation to continue lessons with the teachers of Piano Lessons Australia after the trial lesson.
- The cancellation policy outlined below applies to both trial & ongoing lessons.
- By committing to future lessons with Piano Lessons Australia, you are agreeing to the conditions laid out in this policy.
- You will be invoiced for the school term upfront. You have the option of paying the invoice in full, or in two transactions.
- You may pay via Direct Bank Debit or online via credit card.
- All credit card payments incur a 2% transaction fee.
- A school term is 10 lessons. If you are starting lessons within the school term, you will be billed for the remaining lessons of the term.
- If a student wishes to cancel a lesson, please email Jourdy at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students may also cancel lessons through the MyMusicStaff student portal.
- Cancellations made before the 24 hour notice period will be rescheduled or credited.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson will not be rescheduled or credited.
- Students with planned absences will not be charged if we are notified of the dates at the beginning of the term.
Cancellation Of Prepaid Termly Lessons & Refund Policy
For pre-booked lessons, cancelling a term and requesting a refund will result in a 10% service charge, and a processing fee applies.
Refunds may be held in credit against your account for future lessons if requested.
Or you may request a refund for the remaining account funds at any time by contacting Piano Lessons Australia.
- If a teacher is unavailable for your scheduled lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled or credited.
- A substitute teacher may be provided if your regular teacher is unavailable.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com