Studio Policy 2020
For the Safety of our Teachers & Students:
From March 30th, all lessons will temporarily be conducted online.
From April 27th – we are offering new & existing students online lessons a 10% discount of our regular rate IF students are booking 10 lessons through the term. These lessons must be organised and paid for by April 27th to qualify.
Students are also given the option to pay for lessons on a monthly basis during this time. These students will not be granted the 10% discount.
Our policies surrounding cancellations & scheduling will remain intact during this time.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help transitioning to online lessons.
Please note: In booking any lesson with Piano Lessons Australia, you are agreeing to this policy.
- Lessons are booked on a weekly schedule throughout the school term, your lesson will be scheduled for the same time each week.
- Lessons are available during the school holidays and attendance is encouraged but optional.
- Lessons do not run on Public Holidays.
Lessons for the 2020 School Year are will be running through the following dates:
|Term 1:||28th January – 9th April|
|Term 2:||27th April – 3rd July|
|Term 3:||20th July – 25th September|
|Term 4:||12th October – 18th December|
- You will be sent an invoice to confirm your trial lesson. The invoice should be settled no later than the day of your scheduled trial.
- Invoices are to be paid by Direct Bank Debit or Credit Card. All credit card payments incur a 2% transaction fee.
- There is no obligation to continue lessons with the teachers of Piano Lessons Australia after the trial lesson.
- The cancellation policy outlined below applies to both trial & ongoing lessons.
- By committing to future lessons with Piano Lessons Australia, you are agreeing to the conditions laid out in this policy.
- You will be invoiced for the school term upfront. You have the option of paying the invoice in full, or in two transactions.
- You may pay via Direct Bank Debit or online via credit card.
- All credit card payments incur a 2% transaction fee.
- A school term is 10 lessons. If you are starting lessons within the school term, you will be billed for the remaining lessons of the term.
- If a student wishes to cancel a lesson, please email Jourdy at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson at email@example.com
- Students may also cancel lessons through the MyMusicStaff student portal.
- Cancellations made before the 24 hour notice period will be rescheduled or credited.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson will not be rescheduled or credited.
- Students with planned absences will not be charged if we are notified of the dates at the beginning of the term.
Cancellation Of Prepaid Termly Lessons & Refund Policy
For pre-booked lessons, cancelling a term and requesting a refund will result in a 10% service charge, and a processing fee applies.
Refunds may be held in credit against your account for future lessons if requested.
Or you may request a refund for the remaining account funds at any time by contacting Piano Lessons Australia.
- If a teacher is unavailable for your scheduled lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled or credited.
- A substitute teacher may be provided if your regular teacher is unavailable.
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org